Skip to main content

A Note


If CCTV's could speak

(A Note from a CCTV camera)

Hey my master! How are you doing?? Well, you must be doing great. But have you ever asked me how am I doing??

Why would you even bother? You are leading a peaceful life. On the other hand, I am under constant pressure. You people take time out and spend luxurious holidays with your friends and family. Whereas, I have to work 24*7 doing complete justice to the tag line- 'UPAR WALA SAB DEKHTA HAI'. I am not allowed to take a single day off. Sunday,.. Monday or any other day is the same if you ask our CCTV community.

Your job gets over the moment you install me in one corner of the ceiling. I spend the rest of my life in that exact same position abiding by my duty. For police, I am their best friend. By the way, this feeling is wonderful. You would never understand as you guys hardly co-operate with the police. At the same time, for criminals, I am their biggest enemy. They are not afraid of the police but they are scared of me. GOD's best creation afraid of me. That's really funny. Isn't it? I am present almost everywhere. Only your bathrooms are left, I guess. Don't worry, soon I will invade your washrooms also if this trend continues. 

Don't you get fed up, coming back to me over and over again?? Kidnap, murder or robbery... I am your solution for every crime. You will use my recording, present me as a witness in court. This process has become a never-ending loop. In short, I am the solution to every crime committed.
You humans are so intelligent, I must say. Invented CCTV's for the development purpose and now treating us like watchdogs.

It's high time. Wake up. Realize that humans are not made for committing crimes. Imbibe good values, help each other and work for the betterment of society.
-Your CCTV camera





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

 तेरा प्यार होश संभाला तो पाया तेरा साथ, हर पल थामा तूने मेरा हाथ। गलतियों पर मेरी खूब लगाई फटकार, माँ,शायद ऐसा ही है तेरा प्यार। संभाला मुझे तूने हर बार। चोट लगी मुझे बार-बार, लेकिन ज़ख्म आए तेरे दिल पर।  माँ,शायद ऐसा ही है तेरा प्यार। भूख नहीं है बोलकर, खिलाया मुझे अपना निवाला। बिताई कई रातें जगकर, ताकि नींद मेरी ना हो बेकार। उंगलियाँ उठी जब मेरी तरफ, भरोसा किया तूने सिर्फ मुझ पर। बन खड़ी हुई तू दीवार, माँ, शायद ऐसा ही है तेरा प्यार।  

Article

SOCIAL MEDIA Sitting beside my mom, I posted a photograph of both of us on my social media account with a caption that I love her the most and she is my world. Maybe making my online friends believe that this is the truth. But strangely could not gather enough courage to express my feelings directly to her. I was just unable to hug her and tell her that I love her the most. Exactly this is what social media has done to each one of us. Still, we are so much engrossed in making our online lives so fancy and perfect that often we ignore its harmful repercussions. Having thousands of online friends, posting the most beautiful pictures with long and impressive captions have become an integral part of our lives. Often our fingers ask for mercy because they are super tired of continuous typing and chatting. Isn't it funny?? Rather it is a matter of pitty. If by chance we come out of our social media accounts then there is not even a single shoulder to lean on and cry when we

SHORT STORY-2

PAYING GUEST New hopes, new dreams, a new beginning, and a new city. It is really wonderful when life gives you opportunities to fulfill your desires. Getting admission in one of India's prestigious university that too for an MBA course is not everyone's cup of tea. I was really grateful and decided to give my best to fulfill my dreams. "Tai ......These are your train tickets. Don't forget to call us once you reach Ahmadabad. Otherwise, Aai would kill me and Baba .....hahaha....." said Vinay, my younger brother. "Yes ..Yes... I will definitely call. Okay !!! Bye .....See you all soon. Aai, stop crying. Save these tears for my Bidai day." I said. I was all set for twenty-two hours long journey from Mumbai to Ahmadabad. Though there were tons of questions in my mind but I brushed them aside and got into the train. At times, for making your dreams come true you have to sacrifice a million things. "The train would arrive at Ahmadabad junction